SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - AMBLER, PA
Precis Engineering is seeking a senior electrical engineer with 7 to 15 years of experience in the electrical design of high technology buildings for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and university markets. This individual must have a background in electrical engineering and a thorough understanding of engineering practice within cGMP facilities. We are looking for a resourceful and goal-oriented individual who desires challenging work in a dynamic environment.
Job Duties include:
- Responsible for management and coordination of multi-discipline engineering teams for small and medium-size projects.
- Subject matter expert in electrical system design for power and lighting systems.
- Familiarity of mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, and process systems.
- Develop new clients and maintain existing clients.
- Prepare proposals to respond to RFPs.
- Develop electrical systems design basis and present conceptual designs.
- Represent electrical systems design at client meetings.
- Assist in performing quality reviews.
- Prepare and review electrical systems calculations, drawings, and specifications.
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering or related major required.
- PE license preferred.
- Experience in technical leadership, schedule, cost, and scope management.
- Advanced knowledge of the National Electrical Code, NFPA standards and building codes for power, lighting, fire alarm, load calculations and device layouts.
- Thorough knowledge of key design parameters for electrical equipment, electrical distribution and lighting design.
- Knowledge of key architectural and structural considerations for electrical equipment such as room sizing, shaft sizing, clearances, and ceiling constraints.
- Delegation, mentoring, and team skills.
- Effective presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
Precis is a 90+ person consulting engineering firm located in Ambler, Pennsylvania. We offer excellent salary and benefits.
Precis Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.