SENIOR PROCESS UTILITIES ENGINEER - Clean Utilities & CIP - Ambler, PA
- Responsible for management and coordination of multi-discipline engineering teams for process projects comprised of Precis, client, and third-party personnel.
- Subject matter expert in design and implementation for process and clean utilities for pharmaceutical manufacturing clients.
- Experience with major clean utility and Cleaning equipment manufacturers.
- Familiarity of instrumentation and automation and control approaches.
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements with respect to operations and manufacturing facility design.
- Ability to communicate and articulate process design deliverables and convey the project needs to complete process deliverables to clients and partners.
- Assist in managing and performing quality reviews on Precis and sub-contracted third-party deliverables and submittals.
- Develop new clients, maintain and expand the relationship and scope of work with existing clients.
- Determine project requirements, customer requirements, performance standards, complete technical studies, prepare cost estimates.
- Prepare proposals in response to RFPs.
- Identify project phases and elements; determine resource needs for project responsibilities and participate in planning to assign personnel accordingly.
- Present information, report out, represent Precis and the project team at client meetings.
- Prepare and review systems calculations, drawings, and specifications.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems.
- Control project costs and confirm project performance using key performance indicators.
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemical Engineering or related major required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field.
- The ability to work well with others, lead a team and manage in matrix teams and environments with multiple clients.
- Experience in process utility design and implementation.
- Experience in process deliverables such as Process Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, and equipment specifications.
- Delegation, mentoring, negotiating, and team skills.
- Effective presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Logical thinking with creative problem solving skills.
- Understanding of budget control.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Process Engineering with a Focus on Process Utilities & CIP Equipment
- Specification of Process Equipment and Instrumentation
- Business Development & Client Management
- Strategic Thinking/Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Team Leadership
BS or MS degree in Chemical Engineering or related
Professional Engineer License Preferred
Please forward resume to: email@example.com