MECHANICAL ENGINEER PHARMACEUTICAL/BIOTECH - Cary, NC office
The Engineer will assist in the following:
- Provide mechanical engineering services supporting projects from conceptual through detailed design of pharmaceutical, R&D, process development & manufacturing facilities.
- Interface with other designers and client representatives to coordinate the development of design deliverables.
- Develop design documentation including engineering calculations and drawings for HVAC, ductwork, process piping and plant utilities.
- Develop equipment specifications, protocols and other design deliverables supporting facility expansions, renovations, new equipment and remediation projects.
- Supply feasibility studies, concept development, safety/risk analysis, equipment/utilities capacity analysis and sizing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-7 years MEP engineering experience.
- Experience with GMP projects, plant utilities, clean utilities, clean rooms and HVAC equipment is desirable.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Strong computer literacy, good written & verbal communication skills.
- Moderate to good proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and AutoCAD and/or REVIT
- PE is a plus.
Precis Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.